If you have a comic of your own you'd like us to review or know of a good one that isn't getting credit...drop us a line!
Well do our best to review it. Contact at bella.nightshade @ hotmail . com

Saturday, March 21, 2009

#3 Putrid Meat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You're more then likely a fugitive of some kinda...you scare Nuns...I hate you...you've puked six times while you've been here...you're blissfully unaware of the snot hanging outa your nose...You're Hired!"

God I wish all job interviews went like that! How much easier life would be...

I don't even pretend to know what exactly is going on in this comic. I probably would've if I'd read it when I wasn't half asleep and hungover, but hey that's life. And this good thing I can say, if this comic can give someone with a pounding headache and the squirts amusement then it sure as hell should be able to satisfy anyone.

I did manage to pick at some thing with a bit of brain power however! The main character, Bones, is quite the spaz...he reminds me a great deal of my brother (for better or for worse) with hair that befits an 80's rock star. He also apparently lives under the bed of a hooker...the looks of which terrifies me and give me the sudden urge to piss.

As in previously quoted job interview, he becomes a garbage man...This part thrills me because it leads to a few scenes that could have come straight from Repo the Genetic Opera. Along with a man in a black trench who could be the long lost brother of the Graverobber who demands the livers of dead prostitutes.

The artwork and story pretty much take over your brain and send on what seems like a bizarre acid trip, and I mean that in a positive way!

"So the secrete ingredient is people?" "Course not it's the basil."

That line made me snort my coffee and spray it on the computer screen at the same time.

Honestly, you people should love this. The gore and weirdness of Putrid Meat makes it a classic in my book of webcomics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check out Putrid Meat on Drunk Duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa...Ya'll ain't got no life...